Can Triple Digit Sales Increases of Processed Pineapples Be Ignored?
Click on the link(s) below to read more…
Correct Pineapple Prep Educational Poster (Item #800)
Our visual dominant poster shows your employees how to efficiently prepare a pineapple for peeling and coring in a clear, concise way that is easy to understand.
- Full color
- 24” X 36” double lamination
- Step-by-step with troubleshooting pictures
- Click Here to Purchase our educational poster for each of your prep areas
Suggested Product: For an efficent, uniform cut EVERY TIME, our E-Zcut II™ Pineapple Top and Tail Machine, is fully adjustable and dramatically reduces your labor prep times. To View Top and Tail Machine Click Here
- The smaller the grade number, the bigger the pineapple you have ordered/received.
- 7/8, 6/7, 5/6, 4/5: Refers to the average number of pineapples in a standard produce flat.
If You Order Size:
- 6/7 pineapples and you routinely get 7 to 8 in each box on average you are receiving small 6/7’s
- 6/7 size pineapple and you routinely get 6 to 7 in each box on average you are receiving average 6/7’s
- 6/7 size pineapple and you routinely get 5 to 6 in each box on average you are receiving large 6/7’s
Regarding Healix Pineapple Peeler and Corer Blades:
- mm = Millimeter
- mm and inch sizes above refer to finished cut fruit dimensions
- OD = Blade Outside Diameter
The outside diameter of the blade is important because you want the blade to enter the meat of the topped and tailed pineapple, not the peel as you begin your cut.
- ID = Blade Inside Diameter
The interior diameter of the blade is important to know because this is the finished diameter of your fresh cut fruit
Pineapple Peeler and Corer Blades (4 Sizes)
|7/8 Pineapple Peeler Corer Blade (84mm–3.5” OD & 3.25” ID)|
6/7 Pineapple Peeler Corer Blade (96mm–4.0” OD & 3.75” ID) STANDARD Pineapple Peeler and Corer Blade
|5/6 Pineapple Peeler Corer Blade (108mm–4.5” OD & 4.25” ID)|
|4/5 Pineapple Peeler Corer Blade (122mm–5.0” OD & 4.75” ID)|